Contact TonyaL@kendalls-kloset.com or 706-965-8087
If your items are not tagged correctly, we can not accept them. Please follow these simple instruction for tagging!
Please use 3 x 5 note cards or the template provided printed on cardstock. NO PAPER or STICKY tags please! Card should be as shown to the left and vertical.
Safety pins should be no smaller than 1" and NO straight pins. Pin should be across as shown in the diagram below.
Prices should be in $1.00 or $.50 increments only. Attach tags as shown with hanger face the left as shown. Please sort items by size.
Do not make changes or corrections to tags, this is for your protection.
Please put a star as shown in the diagram below if you do not want that item discounted on 1/2 Saturday. Please put a D if you want your item to be donated at the end of the sale.
We are not responsible if you use the wrong consignor number or no number. Please make sure you price competitively.
- Bedding must be in large zip-top bags.
- Mobiles must be in bags.
- Rugs need to be wrapped in plastic
- Cribs must be setup (bring time and tools with you)
Bring your Best stuff, price smart!
- Must be in zip-top bags or held together with plastic utility ties.
- Attach you tag to outside of bag with pin (no tape), if you use utility ties, make sure you secure your tags to the shoes. If using zip-top bags, please write your consignor number on the bag.
Limits, Tips and Hints!
- Limit 10 Maternity Items
- No limit on infant, children's or junior sizes
- No misses or adult clothing.
- Pin tag as shown in diagram above.
- Hang clothing in the direction shown above.
- Pants and skirts should be attached by the waist to the top of the hanger with safety pins.
- Pin sets together securely.
- Group small items such as onesies, socks, blankets, etc together in zip-top bags with tag pinned to the front of the bag and write your consignor number directly onto the bag.
- Remember to bring your BEST stuff!
Toys and Equipment
- Pin/tape tags securely to toys and equipment
- Place small parts in zip-top bags and tape securely to main toy.
- Toys MUST have WORKING batteries.
- Items must be clean and in working order.
- If large items have more than one part, please using masking tape to place your consignor number on the pieces incase your items are separated.
- On bags please use a permanent marker to write your consignor number on the bag.
- All non working toys will be removed from sales floor.
- Limit 5 stuffed animals and they must be popular characters.
We reserve the right to pull any items we find unacceptable.
Accepting sizes newborn to Junior Plus in Boys and Girls.
- All Seasonal Clothing
- Car Seats (see more info here)
- Games, Puzzles, Books
- Furniture (no recliners, couches, etc)
- Nursery Equipment
- Sports Equipment